to prevent myself from posting too much music related stuff here, i have opened
http://datfmusic.blogspot.com

Friday, May 08, 2009

215. biggest headline i've ever seen

im in such utter disbelief that mas selmat has been captured after around a year. it all seemed like the sweet escape happened only half a year ago.

the headline today was so big, and the head there was so scary.

i would like to dedicate a song to mas selamat to congratulate him from going back to jail

The Sweet Escape
Dedicated to: Mas Selamat
Lyrics edited by: DATF
Original song: Gwen Stefani’s “The Sweet Escape”


If I could escape I would but, first of all, let me say
I must thank you for letting me shit and escape this way
Cause I’ve been acting like I have got a stomachache
It’s your fault you didn’t fix or shut the window
Maybe that’s the reason my acting’s been so real?

If I could escape and recreate a place that’s Islamized
And I could be the next Osama with Allah, perfectly together
Tell me boy now wouldn’t that be sweet?
(The sweet escape)

If I could be sweet
(Sorry boy)
I know I’ve been a real bad boy
(I’ll try to change - the world)
I didn’t mean for me to turn lame whatsoever
I can make it better
Tell me boy now wouldn’t that be sweet?
(Sweet escape, sweet escape)

I want to get away to my sweet escape
I want to get away, yeah

You held me up, I see the lowest fence gate point
Come help me out, I need some help for my broken joint
Come on let’s climb, counting on you to push me out
Instead of hiding around, let’s look for some JI lout

So baby, tide’s get a little crazy
I’ve been getting a little lazy waiting on you to come save me
I can see a raft float by think I would swim to Johor
Hopefully you don’t leave me, wanna take you on shore

If I could escape and recreate a place that’s Islamized
And I could be the next Osama with Allah, perfectly together
Tell me boy now wouldn’t that be sweet?
(The sweet escape)

If I could be sweet
(Sorry boy)
I know I’ve been a real bad boy
(I’ll try to change - the world)
I didn’t mean for me to turn lame whatsoever
I can make it better
Tell me boy now wouldn’t that be sweet?
(Sweet escape, sweet escape)
If I could escape, if I could escape

Cause I’ve been acting like I have got a stomachache
It’s your fault you didn’t fix or shut the window
Maybe that’s the reason my acting’s been so real?

If I could escape and recreate a place that’s Islamized
And I could be the next Osama with Allah, perfectly together
Tell me boy now wouldn’t that be sweet?
(The sweet escape)

If I could be sweet
(Sorry boy)
I know I‘ve been a real bad boy
(I’ll try to change - the world)
I didn’t mean for me to turn lame whatsoever
I can make it better
Tell me boy now wouldn’t that be sweet?
(Sweet escape, sweet escape)

I want to get away to my sweet escape
I want to get away, yeah

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home